Pages

1 March 2016

My Cancellation - New Service launched by India Post.



After the launch of My Stamp in 2011, now India Post has launched ‘My Cancellation’ service which allows the customer to get a special cancellation with a special message for the specific occasion alongwith a personalized ‘My Stamp’. By introducing ‘My Cancellation’ service the Department of Posts is offering a chance to send letters with a personalised touch. As it is a special facility, My Cancellation will be available only for those who order a minimum of 100 sheets of My Stamp on the same theme. My Cancellation facility will be offered for Rs. 1,500.

First ever My Cancellation has been issued by Tamilnadu Postal Circle along with My Stamp to well-known stamp dealer and philatelist of Chennai Mr. V. Ethiraj on the occasion of wedding of his son Ramesh. My Stamp with a to-wed couple’s photo printed on it used on the well designed cover for wedding invitation has been provided special ‘My Cancellation’ on 1st January 2016. Mr. Ethiraj has sent wedding invitations to friends and philatelic fraternity in this specially made cover bearing My Stamp and My Cancellation by speed post with additional postage affixed on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment