This is regarding printing and delivery of ePost messages of CMS Educational Institutions , Namakkal 637003. From 22.12.2014 the CMS Educational Institutions , Eranapuram , Namakkal 637003 is enrolled as a epost corporate customer .
The Chairman, CMS Educational Institutions, Eranapuram 637003 uploaded nearly 900 ePost messages under ePost Corporate. The ePost messages has contain information in connection with college function invitation to the Partents . Since, the messages contain important communication of the College, all the PMs/SPMs are instructed to take print out of all the messages received for their offices and to ensure same day delivery.
As the future business from the said corporate customer based on the successful delivery of these ePost messages, the following instructions may be issued to all for strict adherence :-
1. Every Post Office (ePost centre) has to maintain a register which should contain number of ePost messages received, printed, delivered and returned. The register should be updated everyday by SPM.
2. Each PM/SPM/ PA must daily login to ePost site every day in frequent interval and should check the ePost messages to be printed at their office.
3. The received messages are to be taken printout immediately and to be included for delivery to Postman on the same day.
4. The delivery staff will be personally held responsible for any complaint on non delivery of any message, if the messages are found to be uploaded in the ePost site and printed.
5. The Postmasters and the SPMs will be personally held responsible if any ePost messages are kept pending in the office without being taken by the Postman for delivery.
6. Nallipalayam SO has to maintain a register for the returned articles of CMS Educational Institutions , Eranapuram Namakkal 637003 (ePost) before handing over the returned epost messages to the BPM,Eranapuram . The BPM , Eranapuram has to verify and ensure the genuineness of the written remark of the delivery staff before handing over the returned ePost messages to CMS Educational authorities. Proper remarks for redirection of articles should be noted legibly by the delivery staff. The Sub Postmaster, Nallipalayam will ensure strict adherence of this instruction.
7. The missent ePost messages if any received may be redirected to the correct delivery office using the option ‘ Redirect’ under the link Home services in the epost site.
The Chairman, CMS college has assured that if the delivery is made efficiently by DoP, the Institution will give more messages through ePost Corporate, which in turn will improve our ePost revenue.
Since, this is an ongoing process by The CMS Educational Institutions, Eranapuram 637003 and will result in getting continuous ePost business, utmost care may be taken for effecting proper delivery.
The monthly ePost Corporate bill for the ePost messages booked by Coimbatore City Corporation will be intimated by D.O to Namakkal HO . The postmaster Namakkal HO will ensure that the amount is collected from the customer and credited into Post Office accounts.