DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
O/o The Superintendent of POs, Namakkal Division, Namakkal – 637 002
Memo No. A/Pub.req./E.P. dated at Namakkal – 637 002 the 02.07.2012
In concurrence with CIFA vide Diary No. 181/12-13 dated 07.06.2012 and approval of Chief Postmaster General , TN Circle, Chennai – 600 002 vide diary No. 20 dated 08.06.2012 and Postmaster General, Western Region, TN, Coimbatore – 641 002 letter No. EST/Misc/2011/NKL dated 13.06.2012, an Extra Departmental Branch Office at E. PUDUPATTI village will be opened by relocation of Kavandampatti BO a/w Idappadi LSG SO which was temporarily merged with Idappadi LSG SO on 13.07.2012 and placed in account with Puduchatram SO 637 018 under Namakkal HO.
1. The establishment of the office consists of the following:
One GDSBPM with delivery powers. The TRCA scale to the GDSBPM is Rs.2745-50-4245 plus DA plus OMA.
2. The new BO is using the Experimental set of stamps and seals bearing No. TN 550.
3. The SPM, Puduchatram SO will close separate BO bag for E. Pudupatti BO and send it along with the BO bags of Elur, Dhathathiripuram, Veppampattipudur & Musiri.
4. GDSBPM, E. Pudupatti BO will convey his BO bag on both ways between Elur BO and E. Pudupatti BO. Lines and Stages of the BO is furnished below.
Elur BO – E. Pudupatti BO(Cycle 3.0 Kms)
Elur BO 0905 1340
E. Pudupatti BO 0930 1315 3.0 GDSBPM, E. Pudupatti BO
5. The working hours of E.Pudupatti BO is fixed as follows.
Working hours : 0930 – 1130; 1215-1315
Receipt of mails : 0930 hours
Delivery : 0945 hours
Last clearance : 1300 hours
Despatch : 1315 hours
6. The BO will serve the following villages:
a. E. Pudupatti
7. The authorised balances of Cash and Stamps of the BO is fixed as follows:
Cash Minimum : Rs.500/-
Maximum : Rs. 750/-
Postage Stamps : Rs. 200/-
Revenue Stamps : Rs. 50/-
MO forms : 2 pads
8. The Line limit of the BO and mail line will be as follows:
ð E.Pudupatti : Rs. 2000/-
9. The BO is not vested with Savings Bank Powers.
10. The BO is not authorised to accept insured and VP articles for booking and foreign parcels for despatch.
11. The BO is not authorised to do independent parcel work. The registered parcel should be booked in the book of BO receipts and the articles rebooked in the Account Office.
12. The GDSBPM is solely responsible for the safe custody of cash, stamps, records, articles of stock and other valuable of the BO.
A copy of this memo is issued to:
1. The Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai – 600 002 w.r.t the diary No. 20 dated 08.06.2012.
2. The Postmaster General, Western Region, TN, Coimbatore – 641 002 w.r.t. RO letter No. EST/Misc/2011/NKL dated 13.06.2012.
3. The GDSBPM, E. Pudupatti BO a/w Puduchatram SO – 637 018 for information.
4. The SPM, Puduchatram SO – 637018. He will please acknowledge the receipt of this memo by NEXT POST. He will send minimum cash of Rs. 500/- and stamps and 2 MO pad on 13.07.2012.
5. The Asst. Supdt. Of POs, Namakkal East Sub Division, Namakkal – 637 002 for information and necessary action. He will supply village sorting list, working hours of the office to the BO, endorsing copy to AO and DO.
6. The Postmaster, Namakkal HO – 637 001 for information and necessary action.
7. The PMs/SPMs in Namakkal Division for information.
8. The IPs in Namakkal Division for information.
9. The Superintendent, Foreign Post, Chennai – 600 001 for information.
10. The Superintendent, Postal Stores Depot, Coimbatore – 641 018 for information.
11. The Manager, Return to Letter Office, Chennai – 600 002 for information.
12. The SRM, CB Division, Coimbatore – 641 001 for information.
13. All SSPOs/SPOs in Tamilnadu Circle for information.
14. The SRO, SLM JN RMS, Salem – 636 005 for information.
15. The General Manager, Postal Accounts and Finance, Chennai – 600 002 for information.
16. The ASPOs(HQ)/IP(PG), Divisional Office, Namakkal – 637 002 for information.
17. All OAs in DO, Namakkal – 637 002 for information and necessary action.
18. IR branch will please issue MAB.
19. B3 Branch/G Branch, Divisional Office, Namakkal – 637 002 for information and necessary action.
20. The GDSBPM, Elur BO a/w Puduchatram SO – 637 018 for information and necessary action.
21. Sanction file
Superintendent of POs,
Namakkal – 637 002.